Details about our company
When we collect your personal data
We will collect your personal data when:
- send a message from the Contact box to request information about a product or service;
- when you provide the respective data (eg: by contacting us, by accessing, ordering or purchasing our products, by registering in the company database to receive marketing information about our products)
- some data is collected through cookies and other similar technologies when you access our site
The types of information we collect and storem
- Your name, address, your personal or business phone number and your personal or business email address;
- Web server log information (our web server automatically records the IP address you use to access our web site, as well as other information about your visit, such as pages accessed, information requested, date and the time of request, the source of access to our site (for example, the website or the URL (link) that refers to our site) and the version of the browser and operating system). Legal obligation: registration of access to our website using server log files is a technical measure to ensure an adequate level of security to protect the information collected from our website in accordance with Article 32 (1) of the General Regulation on data protection
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- processing your order and providing the desired products and services
- for business and administrative purposes (especially to contact you and to process the orders you place on our site), to fulfill our contractual obligations, to promote our goods and services and in relation to the rights and our legal obligations.
- your data is not sold to third parties.
- You have the right to access your data and to receive information about its use
- You have the right to request the correction and / or completion of the information
- You have the right to receive the data in a portable format
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your data.
- to stop receiving marketing messages: if you do not want to receive marketing messages regarding services and products our and / or our partners, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- the right to delete - we keep your data only for as long as necessary. In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data we hold.
- You have the right to restrict the use of data
- You have the right to call a supervisory authority.
- if we mistakenly receive information about you from a third party and / or we do not have a legal basis for processing these information, we will delete your information
How long your information is stored
Your personal data will not be stored longer than necessary, depending on our legal obligations (eg to maintain accounting records) or any other legal basis for using the information
Using automatic decision making processes:
We use automatic decision making processes in connection with our website, eg. the use of Web Analytics tools, cookies or the use of targeting cookies to display ads to people who visit our site on other websites (for example, through the use of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools).
When you sign up for our newsletter to receive information about promotions, events or contests from us through the subscription forms or from any other form on which you can express your consent to register in the database we collect: name, first name, e-mail, locality. The legal basis for processing: your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation). Consent: You will consent to receive our newsletter, by signing up to receive it, by completing the email address in the Newsletter form.
Disclosure of your information to service providers
We use a number of third parties to provide us with services that are necessary to run our business or to help us run our business and that process your information for us on our behalf. These include the following:
- We use a third-party email provider to store the emails you send us.
- Telephone service providers
- Email service providers
- IT service providers
- Website developers
- Web Hosting Service Provider Our provider collects and stores server logs to ensure IT network security. This includes analyzing log files to help identify and prevent them unauthorized access to our network, distribution of malicious codes, predicting DDOS attacks and to other cyber attacks, by detecting unusual or suspicious activities. If we do not investigate an activity suspicious or potential criminal, We do not allow or allow our supplier to make any attempt to will identify based on information collected through server logs.
- Marketing service providers
- Courier service provider